Purchasing Firearms Online
Purchasing firearms online is easy with these simple steps!
Indian Lake Outfitters is a licensed FFL dealer. In accordance with federal and state laws, we cannot ship a firearm directly to an individual or to a location that does not hold an FFL (Federal Firearms License).
Firearms will only be shipped to another licensed firearms dealer within the United States - this can be your local gun shop, pawn shop, sporting goods store, etc.
The receiving firearms dealer then handles your background check and the transfer of the firearm to you.
Before ordering a firearm from our site, please make sure that you are legally able to have the firearm in your area, and that you do indeed want the firearm.
Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns before placing a firearm order.
To buy your firearm online from our website:
- Order your firearm on our website using our secure online shopping cart. An order confirmation with an order number will be e-mailed to you.
- Find a licensed FFL dealer near you to accept the transfer of the firearm.
This can be your local gun shop, pawn shop, sporting goods store, or any other location that holds a current FFL.
- Contact your chosen FFL dealer and let them know that you would like them to handle the transfer of a firearm from Indian Lake Outfitters.
This transaction and any associated transfer fees are between you and your local dealer.
Have your chosen FFL dealer fax (1-937-842-2121) or e-mail their FFL license information to us.
***Please ask your dealer to write your order number and/or name on the copy of the FFL**
- Please send us an e-mail by replying to your order confirmation, indicating your chosen FFL dealer's name.
This step is just to ensure that the FFL for your dealer is associated with your order.
- After we have received a copy of your firearm dealer's signed FFL and your order processing is completed, we will ship your firearm to the FFL dealer.
You will receive a tracking number via e-mail when the firearm ships.
- Once your FFL dealer receives your firearm, they will perform your background check. After you pass your background check and fill out all necessary paperwork, you can pick up your firearm!
- It is the customer's responsibility to contact the local FFL dealer to arrange the transfer and to confirm that they will accept the purchased firearm.
- The firearm transfer must be confirmed with your local dealer in advance.
- If you are in a restricted area, you *must* confirm with your local dealer that the firearm that you are ordering is compliant for your area. This is ultimately the customer's responsibility.
- California residents *must* check to ensure that handguns are on the CA Approved DOJ List.
- Most firearm dealers will charge a small fee (usually around $25-$50) to handle the firearm transfer for you.
Please know your local & state laws - this is ultimately your responsibility. We will not ship items that are illegal for you to have if you are in a restricted area.
If you have any questions or concerns about purchasing your firearm online, please contact us before ordering.