Parker Revolution Compound Bow
The Revolution features the High Performance Revolution One Cam that is devastatingly fast at 320 FPS, perfectly tuned and always trouble free. The Revolution One Cam provides 80% let-off with adjustability from 26”-31” and a tunable draw stop for a precision back wall. At a mere 4lbs, the Revolution is lightweight, forgiving, and incredibly smooth. The Revolution also features an extreme parallel design, tunable string suppressor system and Micro-Lite Limb Pockets. The Revolution is available in draw weights ranging from 45-60lbs and 55-70lbs. With the construction, fit and finish of bows costing hundreds more, the Revolution features 100% machined aluminum riser, cams, and pocket system.
The Revolution is also available in an Outfitter Package that features name brand accessories including 3 pin fiber optic sights, Whisker Biscuit or Hostage arrow rests, an angled peep sight, nock point, and a premium 4 arrow Quick Detach Quiver; all pre-installed and factory tuned-Ready to take to the field. This package saves time and money, so you can focus on what matters most…Hunting.
- Revolution High Performance Single Cam
- Tunable Draw Stop
- Extreme Parallel Limb Design
- Tunable String Suppressor
- Integrated Sling
- Next Vista Camo
- Premium Stone Mountain Strings
- Micro-Lite Limb Pocket System
- Riser: Machined Aluminum Riser Features Parker's Tunable String Suppressor And Cable Rod. The Ergonomic Two Piece Walnut Wood Grain Finish Grip Fits Comfortably In The Shooters Hand.
- Limbs: Extreme Parallel Limb Design
- Camo Pattern: Next Vista
- Grip: 2 Piece Walnut Wood Grain Finish
- Draw Lengths: 26"-31" (1/2” adjustments)
- Draw Weight: 45-60 lbs, 55-70 lbs
- Let Off: 80%
- Axle To Axle Width: 31"
- Mass Weight: 4 lbs
- Brace Height: 7.25"
- String: Premium Stone Mountain String Two Color Twist 88.875" (pre-twisted)
- Bus Cable: 32.875" (pre-twisted)
- Arrow Speed: 320 fps