Ruger SP101 .357 Mag Double Action Revolver 3.06"
Ruger revolvers are renowned for dependability, accuracy and being generally great shooters, and the SP101 Double-Action Centerfire Revolver is no exception.
- Patented grip frame easily accommodates a variety of custom grips.
- Triple-locking cylinder is locked into the frame at the front, rear and bottom for more positive alignment and dependable operation shot after shot.
- Cushioned rubber grip with hardwood insert has no exposed metal in the backstrap, making it extremely comfortable.
- Takedown of integrated subassemblies requires no special tools and allows for easy maintenance and assembly.
- Patented transfer bar mechanism provides an unparalleled measure of security against accidental discharge.
- Pinned, replaceable black ramp front sight and integral rear sight
- Grips: Rubber, Black Synthetic
- Front Sight: Ramp
- Barrel Length: 3"
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Rear Sight: Integral
- Twist: 1:16" RH
- Finish: Stainless
- Overall Length: 8"
- Weight: 27 oz.
- Grooves: 5
- CA Approved: Yes
- MA Approved & Certified: Yes